Monday, October 24, 2011

Changes

Don't know if you even noticed, but I made a few changes to the layout and theme of this blog tonight to make it tidier and easier to read. Think I've succeeded :) What do you think? I also added a couple of widgets to the sidebar with links to my Etsy and Ravelry shop, in case anyone should be interested in any of the amigurumi patterns I have for sale. 

Most of the patterns from this blog can be found on Ravelry, so you can upload your photos there, or you can post them on my Facebook page. I'd love to see the things that you people make from my patterns! Just a suggestion :)

Oh, and by the way, I have a new free Halloween pattern coming up in a day or two, so stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say I am a website designer I would like to say that you have done a great job..ON THE SITE and your WORK!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails